Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aggr Table

Good Day,

I need to replicate something like the below:

2.PNG

The stock on hand for the business on only calculated at this point in time. What I need to do is do a forecast  for the next few days.  That does not necessarily have to be user selected, I can hardcode this part as it will always be for the next 4 to 5 days.

There will almost always also be orders done for future dates.  All i need to do, is take the SOH - OrderQTY for the day which would be the opening amount for the future date etc.

Using AGGR comes to mind, im just not too sure how to go about doing this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Kind regards,

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

PFA?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please Find Attachment

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I dont see any attachments. Please try again.

karthikoffi27se
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Ruan,

Please use the below expression.

=Aggr(Sum(SOH-OrderQTY),Available,Date)

Many Thanks

Karthik

Anil_Babu_Samineni

For you again