Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aggr spend on Accounts and count Accounts with <>0

Hi All,

Im sitting with two formulars in Qlik sense which has been giving me some problems for a few hours now. It would be greatly appreciated if one of you could give me some input to a solution.

Problem 1:

I have several contracts with debit/credit on them belonging to different categories, each contract can only belong to one category, however a catogory can have several contracts (1 to many) e.g.

Category          Contract               Debit/credit

A                              X1                    100

B                              X2                    200

C                              X3                    300

D                              X4                    -200

D                              X4                    200

C                              X3                    -200

Total                                                 

What i want to do is to calculate the number of contracts that have a spend with <> than 0 so my contracts where the Debit/credit sum for an contract is zero is excluded.(above example would give 3 total and 1 on A, 1 on B and 1 on C

My initial idea was the following formular : count(distinct if ( aggr ([Debit/credit]] , [Contract] ) <> 0, [Contract]))

Problem 2:

This is essentially the same as the above however i would like to only count the contracts that account for top 90% of the Total Debit/credit

Thanks in advance ! 

3 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Try like

= count(distinct if ( Sum(aggr (Sum([Debit/credit]) , [Contract]) <> 0, [Contract]))

rubenmarin

Hi, maybe:

count(distinct aggr(If(Sum([Debit/credit])<>0, [Contract]), [Contract]))

sunny_talwar

Try this for problem 1

Count(DISTINCT {<Contract = {"=Sum([Debit/credit]) <> 0"}>} Contract)

For Problem 2, what is the expected output?