Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Aggregation Based on Calculated Dimension.

Hi All,

I have a line chart in which there are two dimension out of which one is a calculated dimension.

Now I need to aggregate my expression based on the chart dimensions.

But in this case it is a calculated dimension, So I am not able to do it.

Kindly help me out here.

Thanks in advance.

Br,

Prasanna

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Could you detail a bit more how your dimensions look alike and what you want to calculate in your expressions?

Maybe you can create a new field in the script instead of using a calculated dimension? Or sometimes it is possible to use e.g. an expression with set analysis instead of a calculated expression. Without knowing what your setting is and what you want to achieve, it is hard to help you.

Regards,

Stefan

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Prasanna,

I am assuming that you are using Aggr() function to group by your calculated dimensions. If you are using this approach then you can't use the Aggr() function in expression based on calculated dimension. You need to have a field to get this working.

I agree with Stefan. It will be good if you can mock up a quick example and I'm sure someone will help you. While I appreciate you are trying to solve the problem on your own. However, it will be good if you come up orginal requirements and sample document to get faster and easily solution.

Cheers - DV