Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.
I see some extra selections in my dashboard while accessing from ajax client. It is displaying selections which i have not done or may be which i have done in my earlier sessions.
I am clearing the browser cache every time. I also removed .share file and refreshed again. But, the issue is happening again.
This issue is not happening when i open the dashboard in desktop client.
Please do the needful.
Just click on the View Details and then click on Remove Last document state.
This should work.
This is working only some time. After some time, the issue is happening again.