Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pascos88
Creator II
Creator II

Allert button with condition

Hello,

I have this small App.

Now I need to have a "button alarm" that it will be red when the avg of a Turbine, it will be higher than 10% of the general avg.

Someone can help me?

Thanks a lot

Regeard

Pasquale

15 Replies
robert_mika
Master III
Master III

For each turbine?

You can have a gouge representation for each of the turbine in form of a button but this will work in straight table only.

Capture.PNG

Feeling Qlikngry?

How To /Missing Manual(23 articles)

pascos88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hello thnks for the response,

I would like to have for example a botton that it wil be red, in case one o more turbine has the avg  higher then 10% of the avg general.

For example if the Turbine 1 have thist condition the botton it will be red and the text will be : 'Turbine 1 allarm'.

is it possible?

Regards

Pasquale

pascos88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

This controll, should be do for every range of time that I have (X AXIS).

How I can do it?

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Pasquale, !

Not sure, check the attachment and adapt as per your need (If matches your requirement).

pascos88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello Tamil,

thanks for the respons.

I just write what I looking for. It is little differnet, becouse I need also to compere each turbine in each period of my x axis. Only in this case (if the temperature of a turbine in this particolar period is > of the 10 % of the general AVG) the allarm button is highlighted.

Regards

Pasquale

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Pasquale,

Could you explain me with example. On what selection, the alert should display?

rubenmarin

Hi Pasquale, maybe this expression:

If(Sum(Aggr(If(avg(Temperature)-avg(TOTAL <Class_PP> {<Turbine=>}Temperature)>10, 1, 0), Turbine, Class_PP)), Red(), Green())

I don't find any instance that goes red so I can't test if it's really working, it should go red if for any Class_PP (The period?) the avg of a turbine is 10 point higher than the avg for all turbines in that Class_PP.

pascos88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sure.

I need to compare the avg of each turgin with the genereal AVG (red line in my chart).

If for some period (That I dont know I manage it) the avg of some turbine (E1 or E2 atc) is > of the 10 % of the general AVG (red line), I need an allarm.

imm.png

In this case, for example let me considerer that the Yellow line is more then 105 of the red line.

In this case the I need the allarm.

Regards

pascos88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

In this case, for example let me considerer that the Yellow line is more then 10% of the red line.

In this case the I need the allarm.

Sorry