Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salil1616
Contributor
Contributor

As of Table Logic for Rolling 12 Months with multiple fact tables

Hello:

I have been trying to implement As of Month Logic to get Rolling 12 Month Gross Margin and Rolling 12 Month Average INV value but not completely successful yet. I have 3 tables I am trying to get data. Gross Margin(GM) Net Revenue(NR) Table that has data at date level, Monthly GM NR Table that has Monthly GM and Monthly NR and Monthly Inventory Table has data at Monthly level. My Problem is I have Missing Months in Monthly GM NR Table and Monthly Inventory Table that is messing my final calculation of (Rolling 12 Month GM / Rolling 12 Month Avg. Inventory Value)

Thank you

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Salil, the best I have for you is a link to the Design Blog area that I think might help to a degree.  Feel free to back things up to the Qlik-Design-Blog/ of the URL and use that to do some further searching on your own there.  There are hundreds of posts out there on specific topics that I suspect may be what you need, I am just not quite sure which other ones you may need here.  I generally start the search with a single word and see what I get back there and use those results to hone my query to try to find what I actually need...

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Slowly-Changing-Dimensions/ba-p/1464187

Hopefully this may get you a little further, and my posting will kick this back up to the top of things too, so perhaps someone else may also chime in too.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.