Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar Graph

Hi ,

Let say i have 8 Feed Items and  Threshold values for each Feed Item ,and the Reception Date is the X-Axis .

I am looking at using the barchart and line chart , when i did this i got only Few values plotted ,rest of them are not getting plotted , IS there a restrciton on how many expressons can be added in the BAR /Line chart ?

And also i want to mention name of the bar projection rather showin a legend . LEt say i have red bar projected for one of the feed out of 8 . I want to mention some info on Top of the Projection. How can i achieve it ?

And one more question when all the values are projected , let say i want to see only one Feed info , let say i clicked on Feed A , so that i want only that feed to displayed for all the days,and rest of them to be disappear temporarily . can you help me with the set analysis function to acheive this

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Bar chart allow 2 dimensions and 1 expression,

U have to use multiple dimensions and expressions u go for straight table or pivot table

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Would it be possible to share a sample data or app you have ?

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Bharat,

A bar chart can have dimensionality=3, which you can achieve by either 2 dimensions and an array of expressions (any number of expressions), or 3 dimensions and single expression.

In your chart, most of the expression returned null values or no values so it is not showing up in the x axis.

if you convert them in to straight table from general tab, you will see the null values. screenshot below.

Capture.JPG

Not applicable
Author

CAn you please help me with these two

And also i want to mention name of the bar projection rather showin a legend . LEt say i have red bar projected for one of the feed out of 8 . I want to mention some info on Top of the Projection. How can i achieve it ?

And one more question when all the values are projected , let say i want to see only one Feed info , let say i clicked on Feed A , so that i want only that feed to displayed for all the days,and rest of them to be disappear temporarily . can you help me with the set analysis function to acheive this

Not applicable
Author

Can you please help me with these two

Not applicable
Author

Can you please help me with these two