Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar chart query

I have been asked to create a bar chart for our contractors that details the % of jobs they have completed by priority, of which we have three... emergency, urgent and routine.  The bar chart therefore needs to have three bars detailing the % for each contractor of which we have lots and trying to include them in one would just look messy.  Fortunately, they've detailed the contractors that they are specifically interested in but I'm not sure how to specify the priority and contractor within the set analysis.

I have set my chart dimension to 'WO Supplier' and have the following three expressions...

sum({<[WO KPI Priority] = {'Emergency Repairs'}>}WOOntimeIncDelayCounter)/sum({<[WO KPI Priority] = {'Emergency Repairs'}>}WOCounter)

sum({<[WO KPI Priority] = {'Urgent Repairs'}>}WOOntimeIncDelayCounter)/sum({<[WO KPI Priority] = {'Urgent Repairs'}>}WOCounter)

sum({<[WO KPI Priority] = {'Routine Repairs'}>}WOOntimeIncDelayCounter)/sum({<[WO KPI Priority] = {'Routine Repairs'}>}WOCounter)

How do I include my contractor code [WO Supplier Code] within the above statements?  Or would it be easier to specify the handful of contractors within one chart and if so, how is that accomplished?

Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Maybe I'm missing something, but I would say the same as you have included the other selections in the set? Something like, say for e.g. Code1 or Code2 or Code3

sum({<[WO Supplier Code]={'Code1','Code2','Code3'},[WO KPI Priority] = {'Emergency Repairs'}>}WOOntimeIncDelayCounter)/sum({<[WO Supplier Code]={'Code1','Code2','Code3'},[WO KPI Priority] = {'Emergency Repairs'}>}WOCounter)

the same for the other expressions

View solution in original post

3 Replies
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Maybe I'm missing something, but I would say the same as you have included the other selections in the set? Something like, say for e.g. Code1 or Code2 or Code3

sum({<[WO Supplier Code]={'Code1','Code2','Code3'},[WO KPI Priority] = {'Emergency Repairs'}>}WOOntimeIncDelayCounter)/sum({<[WO Supplier Code]={'Code1','Code2','Code3'},[WO KPI Priority] = {'Emergency Repairs'}>}WOCounter)

the same for the other expressions

Not applicable
Author

Many thanks for your reply Piet. I haven't been working with QlikView very long and still struggle when composing set analysis so apologies if this was a really simple question

stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

That's ok Melanie, you're welcome.