cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mparker123
Creator
Creator

Before a date

Attached i have a snap shot of a straight table. I am trying to eliminate any date before the date Today - 2 days (Two Days Ago).

Below is the expression that gave me the snap shot of the straight table.

Count({<DEPT={"44840"}, epic_status-= {"Not Required", "Done"}, project_name-={"PMO IMS Pipeline","PMO Test"}>}issue_due_date)

I need to add something like "issue_due_date >= today()-2" somewhere into equation above.

Can anyone tell me how I can get this ("issue_due_date >= today()-2") into the above equation?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mparker123
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you all for your help I found the solution to my problem. Below are the two expressions i used to solve my problem

Exprssion:

Count({<DEPT={"44840"}, epic_status-= {"Not Required", "Done"}, project_name-={"PMO IMS Pipeline","PMO Test"}>}epic_summary)

Calculated Deminsion:

=Date(If(epic_due_date>=today()-2,epic_due_date),'MM/DD/YYYY')

View solution in original post

17 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Try this?

= Count({<DEPT={"44840"}, epic_status-= {"Not Required", "Done"},

project_name-={"PMO IMS Pipeline","PMO Test"},

issue_due_date = {"$(= '>='&Date(Today()-2, 'MM/DD/YYYY hh:mm:ss fff')) "}   >}issue_due_date)

mparker123
Creator
Creator
Author

I tried it and it doesn't work my straight table displays nothing when this is added.

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

May be as below:

Count({<DEPT={"44840"}, epic_status-= {"Not Required", "Done"}, project_name-={"PMO IMS Pipeline","PMO Test"},issue_due_date={"$(= '>=' &Date(floor(Issue_Due_Date)-2)) "}>} issue_due_date)

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

May be this?

= Count({<DEPT={"44840"}, epic_status-= {"Not Required", "Done"},

project_name-={"PMO IMS Pipeline","PMO Test"},

issue_due_date = {"$(= '>='&Date(Max(issue_due_date)-2, 'MM/DD/YYYY hh:mm:ss fff')) "}  >}issue_due_date)

mparker123
Creator
Creator
Author

did not work displaying nothing.

mparker123
Creator
Creator
Author

No this did not work either

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can you share a sample to look into? And your expected output?

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Can you give a try on the below:

Count({<DEPT={"44840"}, epic_status-= {"Not Required", "Done"}, project_name-={"PMO IMS Pipeline","PMO Test"},issue_due_date={"$(='>='&Date(floor(issue_due_date)-2))"}>} issue_due_date)

mparker123
Creator
Creator
Author

So that expression displays data but it is the same as the original straight table i snap shot in the beginning of this thread.