Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Beginner needs help!

Hey

What does OKTBLG, OKTOIN, OKTDIN stands for?

Thanks for your help

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Julio,

At first glance those look like field names; please provide some more context around this question if you are looking for a good answer. Smile

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your answer Jason, they are field names, i have an exercise that i need to resolv but these three fields are missing:

Here is some exemple of fields from the same sheet, please tell me if you need more information.

OKDIVIOKCONOOKCUNOOKCUNMOKCSCDOKCUCLOKSDSTOKCUA1OKCUA2OKSTATOKCUA3OKCUA4OKECAROKPHNOOKPONOOKTEPYOKTBLGOKTOINOKTDIN
DivisionCompanyCustomer NumberCustomer NameCountryCustomer GroupCustomer TypeCustomer Address1Customer Address2Customer StatusCustomer Address3Customer Address4Customer StateCustomer Phone #Postal CodePayment Type
Not applicable
Author

I'm familiar with the exercise...there should have been a sample QlikView provided with the exercise, and if I'm not mistaken there is more than one tab on the Excel document that says what the fields are.

If this is the pre-employment exercise that I remember...you shouldn't be cheating! Stick out tongue

Not applicable
Author

It is the pre employement exercise Smile but its not really cheating because that information is missing from the Excel sheet and i checked the sample but i couldnt find what those field names stands for.

I really need this information to be able to finish the exercise.