Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bundle Info Load - Multiple Images Per Distinct Key

Is it possible to load multiple images to one distinct key using Bundle Info Load? I have not had success with this yet. It appears that only the first image for each distinct ID loads, capturing none of the other images into the qmem:// image folder.  An example of how my data is structured is below and the load statement beneath that. Please help. Thanks.

IDPath
16566...\Catalog\Primary Drivers.jpg
16566...\Catalog\Secondary Drivers.jpg
16623...\Catalog\Compliance.jpg
16623...\Catalog\Exec Summary.jpg
16623...\Catalog\Opportunity.jpg
16623...\Catalog\Scorecard.jpg

Bundle Info LOAD

ID,

Path

FROM

$(vAddProjectDims)

(biff, embedded labels, table is [Sheet2$]);

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

That's not possible. Every image needs a unique ID. But you can add another field in another table that links the image ID's to another ID:

Load * inline [

NewID, ID

165, 16556

165, 16557

166, 16623

166, 16624

];

Now you have several ID's and thus images per NewID value. You can use the NewID field instead of ID. You'll still need the ID field to reference the image in the qmem://<tabelname>/<ID> format though.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It is not clear what your expectations are...  What does it mean, logically, to associate multiple images with one ID value?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

That's not possible. Every image needs a unique ID. But you can add another field in another table that links the image ID's to another ID:

Load * inline [

NewID, ID

165, 16556

165, 16557

166, 16623

166, 16624

];

Now you have several ID's and thus images per NewID value. You can use the NewID field instead of ID. You'll still need the ID field to reference the image in the qmem://<tabelname>/<ID> format though.

Not applicable
Author

Perfect. Thanks very much!

Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert,

Can you send me any .Qvw for the bundle info example.

Thanks in Advance.

regards,

rajesh

Not applicable
Author

Gysbert,

How do when there are new images?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Reload the document.

luis_pimentel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Gysbert,

I am trying to display in Qlikview a set of images (about 200MB in total) stored into a shared folder. Since it is a huge size, I don't want to use de BUNDLE option.

So, without the BUNDLE option (using only INFO LOAD) everything works fine in local QV Client, hovewer in the server the images are not displayed.

After searching a lot in the community, I did not find a solution.

Some help, please?

Thank you.

Luis.