Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calculated dimensions

hi,

in my second table , i want acalculated dimension for all 4 quarters. IDEALLY, Q2 SHOULD BE below q1 and so on (not besid eit).

the calculation for each quarter (3 colums next to it) would be constant.

Appreciate help on this.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

14 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can you explain bit more .... what do you mean by Q2 calculated dimension should be below Q1 .. can you post your expected output.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

See below app .. if you are looking for the same result . Let me know if it is not correct in your case.

Not applicable
Author

i belive i phrased my requirement incorrectly. i have 2 dimensions (pq and pm)...

in one table i can show 4 quarters (pq). however, in the smae table i want only 3 quarters (q1 should be excluded) and i want to add (m1,m2,m3) in the same table.

so, my table should have the following dimensions

q2,q3,q4,m1,m2,m3

attache is the updated file.

Not applicable
Author

I believe we are neow on the same page. however, i am getting the same numbers for all 3 quarters. can you check this please....

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

you just want to exclude Q1 from your table correct .

See the below app.

Not applicable
Author

yup..thanks a ton..can we add m1,m2,m3 in the same table?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

As you have Q2,Q3,Q4 in your table and only M4 to M12 are falling under these qtrs .. so you can have M4 to M12

Let me know if you are looking for anything else.

If your problem resolved make appropriate ans helpful or correct so that it can help others .

Not applicable
Author

i am not looking for a pivot option.

my requirement is to show those 7 fields one below other. thats my business requirement. i am not looking to get the corresponding months across the quarters. i just want a table wherein in each row i would be having

q3,q2,q1,,m2,m3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

PFA