Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II

Calculation

Hi Friends

I have apivot table in my QV document which is attached here to. In this data I have 4 regions with 5 years Premium data relating different locations. at Regular Intervals Locations are reshuffled among the regions. I have calculated the growth as shown in the Pivot table. But I want to calculate the growth in a different way. That is I want to calculate the growth for a particular year say 2015 based on the premium of same loaction of year 2014. In other words  realocation of locations to region sholud be disregarded.

Eg:

Screenshot_4.png

In the above example a new column should be created to show premium for year 2013 disregarding the region of the loaction. In other words premium should be shown for the location where there is zero values in 2013. Then growth should be calculated based on the premium of new coloumn.

Pls help me to do this

16 Replies
sunny_talwar

In the above example a new column should be created to show premium for year 2013 disregarding the region of the loaction. In other words premium should be shown for the location where there is zero values in 2013. Then growth should be calculated based on the premium of new coloumn.

Pls help me to do this

Premium for 2013? What values are you expecting to see for 2013 premium

upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Dear Sunny,

The values for the zero locations are shown against a different regions. I want to pick such vales and show in new column

sunny_talwar

Zero locations are shown against a different regions? I have no idea what that means

upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sorry

New column should be for 2014 not for 2013

sunny_talwar

With what values?

upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Screenshot_1.png

For Example  MK00 location (BCOD) is attached to REGION 2 IN 2014 where as in 2015 it is under Region one

upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sunny

in some locations  values are not there due to the fact that I am showing sample data. But I think loaction MK03 is a classic example.

sunny_talwar

So, this is needed only for 2014 or all the years?

upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Screenshot_1.png

new Column and growth should be shown like below

Screenshot_1.png