Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calendar object visualization

Hi everybody!

I have a calendar object in my dashboard (on server "Access Point"), but the problem is that the object doesn't show the last day (with data) selectable as you can see here:

I have data in 15/05/2017, but it is not selectable:

calendar2.jpg

what can be the problem?

When I tested it in my qlikview desktop, the calendar object doesn't show the selectable values with another color (as on server), in this example I have data until 15.05.17, however all the days are with the same color as you can see here:

calendar.jpg

Is there a property value that I have to set?, what can be the problem?

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

First of all, This is only one we have as default. If you want to customize date picker then you must need extension by help of Html + Css + Js. It should save as .qar file

And, Make sure code whether how do you written for Mar parameter. You must use = Today() not the < Today(). Then only it will show

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ElizaF
Creator II
Creator II

Hello Linda,

I do not know what calendar extension you are using, but on the first issue, I think the cause would be the interpretation of the Today () / Now(), especially because it runs on the server. I hit the same problem on the server, but not with extensions.

Check below links:

How does function Today() work? | Qlik Community

https://qlikviewcookbook.com/2010/07/the-now-trap/

I hope to help you.

I am very curious about the cause