Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can I make a switch button which can exchange the column and row in pivot table?

a.JPG

Hello

Like the pic shows, Table 1 and table 2 are pivot tables and have the same content.

I want a button to switch table1 and table2. How can I do ?  Does a  micro do this?

I think there must be a property which can control the tables.

Who can help me about this? Thank you very much.

17 Replies
Not applicable
Author

My purpose is not show/hide the label but I want to allways display the left chart when the chart first show.

The right chart is unexpected. I don't know why and when will show the right chart.

And when I add an expression qv may be get a "bug" .  In the attachment the label will appear until I click the button twice.

Not applicable
Author

what we are talking about is a little bit difrent than what you write in your first post

so could you write once again from the beggining what you want to achieve?

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for you patient on my bad question and poor English.

Question 1:

You have answered my question in my first post. And I know I can use "NumberOfLeftDimensions" to control the pivot table.

Question 2:

The second question comes from the first question. When I control my table with "NumberOfLeftDimensions", I find that the table will look like below pic sometimes.

qq.JPG

But the BLANK label is unexcpected. I know I can let the label appear by dragging the BLANK label with mouse.

1.JPG

What I want to do is shows the correctly table when users open the qvw file firstly. I don't want users drag the BLANK label with mouse themselfs because of the "BUG".

Not applicable
Author

now i understand:)

could you paste macro here?

or whole qvw file

Not applicable
Author

i cant see the bug

send (your) not mine file

Not applicable
Author

tomorow mornig i'll be out of base and be back on friday