Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karthikeyan1504
Creator III
Creator III

Cannot post a blog

Hi All,

I am trying to post a blog in community. when I try to post I cannot choose any blog groups. All option are faded out.

I don't know What I am missing.

Could any one advise me?

Capture.PNG

5 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

I thought it would be a temporary issue that Qlik restricting users because of spams. Now this temporary issue has really been been taking long. Hope Qlik resolve the issue or at least communicate accordingly. May be sli‌ could help. I had to post a development topic in 'New to Qlik Sense'.

karthikeyan1504
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi sli‌, hic

Could you please advise me on this issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Karthikeyan.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I think you can only post blogs in groups. and then only in groups that allow blogs or you are specifically authorized. I do agree  that it's a poor interface that allows you to write the blog but then doesn't allow you to post it anywhere. Make sure you can select a location before you go to the trouble of writing the post.

-Rob

karthikeyan1504
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your response. I have tried with group & blog groups to select the location in browse places. but unfortunately all the options are faded out.

I am trying to create a blog post from the options Create -> Blog Post -> Browse Places.

Please advise me if I am missing here anything.

Thanks & Regards,

Karthikeyan.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I don't think you are missing anything, It's just that you are not authorized to post blogs in any of the locations you are a member of. Hopefully a Community Administrator will add more information to this thread as to what the procedure and limits are for a general user who wants to create the "Blog Post" content type.

-Rob