Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Changing server time zone

I installed QlikView Server 11.2 SR12 on a new server while the server time zone was set to UTC. After the installation I reset the Windows time zone to USA Eastern time, but the QlikView server time zone stayed at UTC. So we have to schedule our tasks the appropriate number of hours in advance. The tasks run OK, but it is confusing to manage. Is there a system configuration setting that will allow me to reset the QlikView server time to our local time?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Colin-Albert

Have the Qlik services been restarted since the time change? Or has the server been rebooted?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Colin-Albert

Have the Qlik services been restarted since the time change? Or has the server been rebooted?

Not applicable
Author

Thank you, Colin. Restarting the services fixed my problem. I should have tried that in the first place!

jafari_ervin
Creator III
Creator III

with your solution my problem solved too, I restarted all qlikview services with Qlikview server agent and my problem solved.

avinashelite

if you have got the answer, mark the helpful and correct answers and close this thread