Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daniel1990xyz
Contributor III
Contributor III

Chart with Set Analysis expression doesn't refresh the data while data selection will be change with slider "auto scroll"

Hello together,

I have a chart (it is not detached) with a Set Analysis expression. The expression values will be shown on the chart as dots. Under this chart I have a slider to modify the data/context selection. When the slider "Thumb Tack" will be moved a variable will be set. A trigger notices the value change of the variable and set the data/context selection. When the value of the variable will be change by manually move the slider "Thumb Tack" position the chart will be refreshed, but when the slider "Thumb Tack" position will be moved with the "auto play" (clicking the left/right arrow and don't move the cursor) the chart will not be refreshed directly. The chart does not refresh until I stop the "auto play/auto scroll".

Is it possible that the chart will be refreshed step by step when the "auto scroll" performs the slider thumb tack move?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Daniel

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

I think that meant that the "auto play" feature doesn't create an event which the variable could notice - it's quite similar to the attempt to trigger anything based on variable-expressions whose changed results also wouldn't be noticeable as event.

Therefore I believe you need another approach and don't use those selections instead use the variable-value direct within the set analysis expression.

- Marcus