Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Client side javascript access

Where can I find documentation on the client side scripting for the Ajax client?

E.g. I would like to  download multiple QVW documents into my custom web app running in a browser.

I would like to get information on

- what kind of containers should I have in my web app to host the ajax clients that have the downloaded qvw.

- what client side scripting capabilities do I have, e.g. getting the current selection in one of the qvw to drive the selection in the other qvw

- how do I download the javascript that runs on the client so that my web app can access the separate qvw and facilitate client side communication

- I am assuming client side scripting is preferred over server-side due to latency etc. But should I be considering server-side scripting

As you can tell, I am just starting these investigations and am working my way through the QV documentation for Work Bench, document extensions etc. QV is a very mature product and so there is a very large landscape to cover.

Daniel

0 Replies