Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yannick_tallade
Contributor II
Contributor II

Cluster qlikview server and publisher on two differents serveur

Hi all,

My organisation have SBE installed on a vitual server window 2016. we want to take qlikview server EE and swipe qlikview server on VM1 and publisher on VM2 by clustering.

-> is it possible to have on VM1(virtual machine 1) window server 2016 where the qlikview server going to be installed and on VM2 window server 2019 where publisher going to be intalled?

-> would anyone have documentation with the explanation on how to proceed to install all this?

In our organisation, we have to type of user in two differents domaines : Domain1\USERx and Domain2\USERx

as qlikview server will be installed on domain1, is it possible to ensure that users of domain2 can have access to the applications present on the server? in other words Domain1\User1 and Domain2\User2 get access to report on server ?

Excuse my english, I'am not good.

Thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Not sure if you caught my Techspert presentation just the other week, but here is the link to things if not, that should go a long way to walking you through things:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Support-Updates-Blog/Techspert-Thursdays-Worry-Free-Migration-for...

I assume you have both a QVS and a Publisher license?  If so, you should be set, if you have questions after watching the recording, just shout back, and I will reply as soon as I am able.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.