Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Color Based on Specific Date/Month Range/Period

Hi,

Suppose I have created line graph for GDP. On Y-axis I am having GDP value plotted against Date on X-axis.

I have created vStartDate and vEndDate. Now I want to change color of the line graph based on the range I am giving in the date selection.

E.g: Date: Jan/1950 to Dec/2016.

vStartDate: Jan/2001

vEndDate: Dec/2001

I want to assign color of the range, please not User can enter any range the want. The Color should changed based on that.

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It would be helpful if you explained how the colour relates to the selection in some detail, preferably with practical examples.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

@Hi,

Thanks for reply. I am attaching an example file please look into it. What I am looking for is, the line remains plotted for all the year. Now I want to change color of the line graph for a particular period, like e.g the line remain plotted from year 2001-2009, but the period

selected in red circle in image, 2003-2007, color change for only this particular period.

Capture-111.PNG