Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Colour of lines in chart_area?

Hi,

I have the combo_chart to display most of the KPIs I have in my apps.

Often, data is not immediately available - e.g. on Monday, there is no data for the present day, but only up to the last workday.

=> I have a formula so that on a Monday, the last week is shown by default and starting from Tuesday, the present one.

=> Sometimes, to force QlikView to display the chart_area on a Monday (when there is no data for the present week), I use a
      "dummy formula", usually with the value 0, so that something can be displayed.

<=> My issue is, I have a few colours available to make this dummy as unobtrusive as possible, but it doesn't blend in with the "chart_area_lines"

=> How can I modify the colour of those "chart_area_lines" to match the colour of the dummy formula and match the width of the lines?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

2 Replies
datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

I've found out 😉

On the "axes" tab of the dialog, you can set both colour and width of the x- and y-axis 😉

giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

right click on the cell --> custom format cell

if it is not available, enable it from settings --> user preferences --> design --> Always show design menu items