Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Combo Chart with accumulation and % change

I'm having issues getting my combo chart to display correctly. I have attached a sample.

Essentially, I would like a line chart of % change from previous month (formula seems to be accurate in sample attached) .

A rolling 6 month. So take the latest 6 months.

Something like below but my accumulation seems backwards or my values are. I've been messing with the sort order but I cannot get to display corretly.

I would like to see

horizontal axis last 6 values. So starting with 201602 to 201603 to 201607. Also, I would need to reverse my line chart % change to read from lef to right and my accumulation to read correctly. It's wrong now. Values should be higher the later the month.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

folow

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Any ideas?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I'll check it out tomorrow, thanks,

sunny_talwar

Is this what you want?

Capture.PNG

Expressions used:

1) =RangeSum(Below(Count({<STARTDATE_YYYYMM = {"*2016*"}>} ID), 0, NoOfRows() - RowNo() + 1)) - > Without full accumulation

2) Num(

RangeSum(Below(Count({<STARTDATE_YYYYMM = {"*2016*"}>} ID), 0, NoOfRows() - RowNo() + 1))/

RangeSum(Below(Count({<STARTDATE_YYYYMM = {"*2016*"}>} ID), 1, NoOfRows() - RowNo() + 1)) - 1,

'#.00%')

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Close. How would I update to Count all.

In the above example it takes the Count from what's displayed in the chart. I would like to count all but only display 6 values.

sunny_talwar

This?

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No, I would like to see what's atttached but only display 6 months. When the dimension limit is selected the totals change. Can there be an expression that counts all and not based on what's being displayed? I hope that makes sense.

sunny_talwar

I am not sure what you are trying to do. Do you just want 6 month accumulation or all time accumulation? The image I posted above only shows 6 months without using the dimension limits. How is it not meeting your requirement?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

all time accumulation but only want to display 6 months.