Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Combo chart - how to remove the labels from the dimension

I need to plot a combo chart with Months on the X axis and Application break up . I have used Application in the dimension along with the months. Count of tickets is the expression. With an additional expression of the line that calculates the average the chart starts showing the name of the applications on the X axis as well. See attached image.

I dont need the names of the applications to appear on the X axis but it should appear in the legend. Is there a way to do this using combo chart?

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Which names you are talking about, RRS, CRS ... Would you share sample please. I don't have any ready application

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

RRt, CRS names should not appear on the X axis but in the legend.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

But in the legend means, I am not seeing Any legend over here.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be un-check this in Dimension. This option will work and hides the RRt, CRS ...

Capture.PNG