cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rightorwrong
Contributor
Contributor

Conditional Chart Display

Hi there, this is my first post though I always use this forum to find help and tips.

Unfortunately in this instance I'm unable to find anything related to what I'm after.

I am trying to display a chart, and I've set it up so that I actually have two charts. One shows when I select one thing and one shows when I select another.

My three metrics are Division, Department and Team. 

When I select Team I want to show the team vs the performance for the division and the department as a line chart.  This works fine.

When I select Division or Department I want to show the performance of the teams. This works fine where I have multiple teams in a department or division.

However I run into an issue where one of my Departments only contains one team. By selecting that Department I want to see the Team chart since there is only one value.

Ideally I want to find a way where there is a one to one relationship for it to look like I've selected the team and show that chart, rather than showing the department chart and showing different data which would look sensible if there were multiple teams but for those with only one I'd rather see something else.

What would you do? Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rightorwrong
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Oh no I've solved myself.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rightorwrong
Contributor