Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Conditional Load

Hi

I am new to Qlikview. I have a table that has several columns.  I need to load only certain values and group them to 4 different values in a new field (e.g. Region) depending on the criteria in the two fields of the table that I load.

Let's say the names of two interested fields in the Table are rncid and spot_id.  Spot_id has several values (e.g. 0-256) and values in rncid field is 15.

Let's assume the criteria is if spot_id is 1,2,3,4,5,6 and rncid is 1 load the values and associate this with a value (Region 1) in a new field called Region, If spot_id is 8,12,15,19,20 and rncid is 4 then associate load these values and associate them in another value called Region 2 in the new field Region. If spot_id is 24,25,30,40,41,42 and rncid is 6 then associate load these values and associate them in another value called Region 3 in the new field Region.

Appreciate any help.

Thank you

Message was edited by: Ahmad Fikri

10 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You can attach files to your posts by selecting "Use Advanced Editor" (top right corner) and when the advanced editor opens, select "Attach" in the bottom right corner.

However: this option is not available if you are using a mobile device or in the Inbox. Open your thread in a full browser view by clicking the blue discussion title (at the top).

Best,

Peter