Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Container object problem

Hi,

I want to create one container objects. Can anyone help me please.

I have the objects, in that I want to create only two container tabs. First one is hires with one object and second one is leavers with two objects.

Is that possible in Qlikview

PFA

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Not like that, Any how i done work around with hires and leavers

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

6 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Not sure if I understood your request, the screenshot wasn't really enlighting, too.

Please note that you can embed a container into a container, allowing more complex container layouts.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Swuehl,

Thanks for attempting.

Did you get any idea about that image?

I want to show those objects in to container

For first tab first object

Acc second tab I want to merge two objects into one object. Like one graph

swuehl
MVP
MVP

You can use a container object to bundle your two charts and another to embed the first container and a third chart in.

see attached.

2016-06-18 20_01_48-QlikView x64 - [C__Users_Stefan_Downloads_comm221498.qvw_].png

2016-06-18 20_01_59-QlikView x64 - [C__Users_Stefan_Downloads_comm221498.qvw_].png

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Swuehl,

In this scenario, I want to show.

Container 2 Has two objects. Is it possible to show step by Step like Top one Graph and below one is Table(Here is showing Horizontal and i want Vertical).

If possible, Can you please let me know how do we achieve that?

Is this possible?? If Yes, Please share me the steps

sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

Change the presentation of the container 2 to 1 column and 2 rows.. Hope this helps

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Not like that, Any how i done work around with hires and leavers

Capture.PNG