Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Copy text from HTML textbox

Hi,

I'm trying to get a textbox to display a couple formatted columns of data. I recently found this extension here that does the trick: https://github.com/stefanwalther/qvMinimalisticHtmlTextBox

However, I also need the data displayed in the formatted textbox be able to be copied to the clipboard. Using the above extension I can get the format I want, but I cannot highlight or copy any text displayed in it.

So:

• Is there a way to copy copy the text displayed in a textbox using the above extension?
  • If not, could an alternative be to copy the text within the object via a "custom copy" button? If so, how would that be done?
  • Has anyone encountered this problem before and have any alternative suggestions?
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I'm also aware that there is a "Copy text to clipboard" native function for table boxes in AJAX. Is there an extension available that would apply this to a text box? I haven't been able to find anything unfortunately...