Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Copying apps between environments...

Hi,

Up until a couple of months ago, I have been able, using the Management Console, to copy Qlikview apps from a DEV environment to a UAT environment.  Recently, my company's IT group performed a migration on our servers/domains.  Therefore I have to change a lot of the path names in the apps and the commands within the QMC as well.  Now that I have the correct paths, the Copy tasks that I have in the QMC do not work now...they all are failing at the execution of the copy task.  Any ideas or suggestions on how to get around this issue?

Thanks,

Torino

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Look at the QMC log.

Not applicable
Author

Error: QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: The process exited with non-zero ExitCode (1) at 7/31/2014 10:46:53 AM 

(2014-07-31 10:46:53) Error: at QDSMain.ExternalProgramTask.Execute(TaskResult taskResult)

(2014-07-31 10:46:53) Error: at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Not applicable
Author

Looks like it may have something to do with one of the scripts in the External Programs folder under Systems->Supporting Tasks in the QMC.  Wondering if I need to execute a Service Start on the directory since all the directory path names changed because of the migration?