Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Count displays wrong number

Hi,

As you can see in the picture i have a table grouped bij 'rfte' for each rfte i have multiple people and each people has 1 delta ( vDelta = nbfte-rfte). I need to show in the header how many people have a rfte which is different than the delta. I used several count functions but none would give me the right amount of people. The formula i'm using is the following:
sum(if(aggr(count(distinct name_person),rfte)<>$(vDelta),1,0) )
Can somebody see what's wrong with it? For some rfte's it does give the right amount of people but for others it doesn't.

error loading image

4 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Reignfire - Image from your previous post is distorted and I can't see anything to understand the values. Please can you post the QV document and I can look in to the expression?

Cheers - DV

Not applicable
Author

hi,

I made it disorted cause there's some private data on it 🙂 I'm not allowed to give this data away. But do you really need to see them, ain't it enough to see the treeview? It's like this for each rfte value you have multiple divisions, each division has none or more subdivisions, in each subdivision you have your employees who all have 1 certain grade and 1 delta of nbfte.

- rfte1 -division1 -subdivision -name_employee1 -grade -delta (expression: nbfte-rfte)
-name_employee2 -grade -delta (expression: nbfte-rfte)

- divsion2 - -name_employee1 -grade -delta (expression: nbfte-rfte)
-name_employee3 -grade -delta (expression: nbfte-rfte)

- division3 -subdivision1 -name_employee1 -grade -delta (expression: nbfte-rfte)
-subdivision2 -name_employee1 -grade -delta (expression: nbfte-rfte)

- rfte2 -division1 -subdivision -name_employee1 -grade -delta (expression: nbfte-rfte)

Now i need to count the number of employee's or grades or delta doesn't really matter they should all have the same count 🙂

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Reignfire - I totally understand that... you are right I dont have to see the data. However, I meant some fictitious data instead of actual one. I am confident that you tried your best to explain the issue. However, I am hitting the brick wall in terms comprehending the issue. So I had to leave this one for other community users. I still appreciate if you can get the mocked up data and I can certainly try.

Good luck!

Cheers - DV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Could you provide a sample QVW with some 'sample' data which gives the same situation ...

This way it is easier to see what the problem is ... and this way it's easier to help.