Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tomcatxx
Creator
Creator

Cross Table

Hi there, I made a cross table.

1.PNG

The Name of last column is 'Kennzahl' and the values of last column is 'Messwert'.

2.PNG

That is all right in preview. The column 'wtp14.nadelposition' is disappear. But in the Tablebox it appeared again.

3.PNG

Can u help me completely remove that column(Not exist in available fieds)? Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Are you sure that there is no further load which could keep this field? Another reason could be that your qvd-load is optimized - therefore add a where-clause like where 1=1 and check it again.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

4 Replies
marcus_sommer

Are you sure that there is no further load which could keep this field? Another reason could be that your qvd-load is optimized - therefore add a where-clause like where 1=1 and check it again.

- Marcus

tomcatxx
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you. Cool, 'where 1=1' works. But Why is qvd-load optimized. Can u explain that?   I tried other qvd-load and there are no problem like that.

marcus_sommer

A qvd-load is optimized when there are no transformations within the load (allowed are only renaming of fields and a where exists(OnlyWithSingleParameter) and nothing else) so that no processing of the data is needed and the whole qvd is just transferred into the RAM.

In many occasions you want exactly this behaviour to speed up your loadings. But by a few load-statements like crosstable, section access, ... a processing is needed - otherwise it failed completely like by section access because it missed the special flagging of the fieldvalues and it don't work and here by the crosstable it results in the strange side-effect that at first the qvd is completly loaded and the crosstable is applied on this internal table as if it where on a resident-load.

- Marcus

tomcatxx
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you for ur perfect reply. I get it now.