Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Crosstable

Hi guys,

I want to create a pivot table in QlikView that contains the dimensions "Product" and "Region" on a vertical axis and the dimension "Year" on a horizontal axis. I believe it´s called a crosstable but I wasn´t able to find it.

I attached a screenshot of how it is supposed to look in the end. I hope that explains what I want to do in a little more detail.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Lina

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

To realize what you want:

1) Create a Pivot table (Add sheet object -> Chart -> pivot table)

2) add the 3 columns you need as dimensions

3) add Sum(Price) as expression)

4) drag the year to the right top of the table (Until there is a horizontal line

Let me know

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

It's a Pivot Table not cross table...

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

To realize what you want:

1) Create a Pivot table (Add sheet object -> Chart -> pivot table)

2) add the 3 columns you need as dimensions

3) add Sum(Price) as expression)

4) drag the year to the right top of the table (Until there is a horizontal line

Let me know

rogerioqv
Creator II
Creator II

Hello Lina ...

You can create yes, just do the crosstable of the table ... to do the load by using the button Script Files table, there is a part that you will choose to use the crosstable.

When you select the table to be loaded, use the "Enable Transformation Step" option, go two more times and have a screen where there is a button called crosstable.

Hugs!

rogerioqv
Creator II
Creator II

Sorry, I showed the steps to make a cross table ... you actually need is a pivot table ..

Not applicable
Author

Hi Alessandro,

thanks for the reply. It works.

Lina