Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Custom Legend Position

Hi guys,

I have a small issue as my boss wants to see something in a chart and I have no idea to make it work.

I have attached a very basic example just to make the issue clearer.

He would like to see the legend information, in this case I and Q underneath each bar chart..

So for every country in my example, he would like to see I under the blue bars and Q under the red bars.

Can someone please help me out with this?

Thanks

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I'm sure there's a better way to do it, but you could add a third expression that includes the labels and set to 'Text on Axis' (unset all the other checkboxes in the Display Options section). You can play with the # of spaces between the I and the Q to get it to line up how you want.

=

if(Sum(Invoiced)+sum(Quota)<>0,'I Q')

This wouldn't work very well if you had a lot of columns, but since your chart looks pretty static, you might luck out.

Not applicable
Author

If you hold down Control and Shift with the object activated, you can move things around (like the legend). The only way I could get the legend to be horizontal was to drag it to the very bottom of the object. That's probably not the right solution, but maybe a start.