Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Cyclic Group and Legend Problem

Hello,

I have one Application (For ref please find my attachment)

In that, i want to show 2014 & 2015 on the top of the Graph and meantime, i want to hide the Cyclic Group.

Can you please help me for this...!

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

I found the issue.

So, finally 2014, 2015 values are dimension. So we cant change the direction of the Dimension if user want to change the dimension we will get -ve values. We have to convenience the Client and one more thing is Cyclic group - I just remove the group of expression from that chart..

Now, it's showing perfect....!

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have cyclic group on two charts, which one you want to remove, and those cyclic groups have expressions.

Can you pls explain ur problem briefly.!

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Kishore,

One icon is there right, I want to hide that icon in the second chart..

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Anyone got the idea about this, Please help me?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

I found the issue.

So, finally 2014, 2015 values are dimension. So we cant change the direction of the Dimension if user want to change the dimension we will get -ve values. We have to convenience the Client and one more thing is Cyclic group - I just remove the group of expression from that chart..

Now, it's showing perfect....!