Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eigorman
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Data Point -Show Value

Ok - so hoping someone can help me with this.

I am trying to figure out how to show one data point.  I have a line chart. Dimensions are Reporting Month History & Testtype (HA, SR, CR, CA) . My expressions is Percent Proven Category. I set a dimension limit to show the overall compliance percentage using show total under options.  I want to be able to show the data point just on the month I want to see it on. Reporting month usually, but be able to change it.

Obviously if I hit show Value on data points check box it will show all my data points. Does Show Value under the expression let you say to pick one data point to show. Can this be done on the dimension limit?

I can do this in excel and this makes it very frustrating to not be able to see how this is done in Qlikview.

Ed

14 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

If you attach sample then it would be easier to analyse and provide the solution.

Regards,

Jagan.

eigorman
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

OK. Take a look

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

There is no data for Jun 2015, when I changed to

=MonthName(Date(ReportingMonth_HASR_history))= 'Jan 2015'

and uncheck the Values on Data Points it is showing values for only Jan 2015.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

eigorman
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Ok. Is there a way to only show the data on the dimension limit?

eigorman
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Got it. Thanks much. The one I sent you did not have the Jun data. But my other one does. Thanks for the help.