Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
genemegio
Contributor
Contributor

Data access

I have this route to Access data from Excel file, but this file is in the Novell File Server, and drive maped is:

\\10.10.100.1\shared\4_Mercadotecnia\Coordinadora_de_Mercadotecnia\ISO\Qlik view 

or using the letter as a disk is:

S:\4_Mercadotecnia\Coordinadora_de_Mercadotecnia\ISO\Qlik view

If I reload the scrip to generate a qvd using the script pannel, it's woking, but when run the reload process using QlikView Manager Console, appear an error and I think this is due permits, how I can give the user and password on the script or in QMC to avoid this error?.

This is the part of the scrip to call the load:

"FROM
[\\10.10.100.1\shared\4_Mercadotecnia\Coordinadora_de_Mercadotecnia\ISO\Qlik view\Base de datos de encuestas 2017.xlsx]
(ooxml, embedded labels, header is 1 lines, table is COMPRAS); "

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tincholiver
Creator III
Creator III

you should give the permissions to the server, when you execute scripts manually you are doing it with the user that you are connected to, when the QMC executes the user is qlik

View solution in original post

2 Replies
tincholiver
Creator III
Creator III

you should give the permissions to the server, when you execute scripts manually you are doing it with the user that you are connected to, when the QMC executes the user is qlik
genemegio
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for your answer, let me review the permissions.