cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trishita
Creator III
Creator III

Data not populating

I had problems in one of my report where I joined the two tables General_Information and Summary.Eventhough the joins are showing in the internal table view the data is not reflected in one of the table charts.

I also have attached the qvd

11 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

your JOINS are commented on the script..

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I did not understand what you meant..i commented because even if i commented it out there are no changes and the data is not populated...

PrashantSangle

might be key of both table is not matching..

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Hi Trishita,

There seems to be some issue with your data model. There is one to many association.

And the way you build the table is also not the best way to do. Is there a particular reason you add dimensions as expression ?

1.JPG

Best Regards,
KC
jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Refer the attachment;

I have made some changes in the table, still the correct data will come only after fixing the data model.

Try to create a composite key since just using "SURVAy ID" is creating the issue.

Br,

KC

Best Regards,
KC
trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

the data model is already exisiting.I had to add in a new table view and join it with the general information table.As there was no specific key, i had to join it on the basis of IMO NUMBER and SURVEY DATE.I had to join sounding correction table with General Information as you can see in the General Informations tab.The other tables were already existing  and were joined mostly with SURVEY_ID

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

its not opening anyhow@ Jyothish

trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

survey_id is in both table