Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Date picker stopped working

Ok so not a question of how to build something, and maybe not the right place for this but everyone here seems so knowledgable. I came across this issue yesterday and its really odd. I have a date range picker setup that populates using the min/max dates of REG_DATE field. While adding several variables in the app to pre-calculate things based on these variables, suddenly my date picker stopped working properly. The pull down for month is only showing the month and year from the most recent selection (Jan and 2015). vRegDateStart was previously selected as Jan 1 2015, vRegDateEnd was Jan 31 2015. There are valid dates in the table from 2014 to current, however those no longer show up, and the only thing I can do is select dates within the previous selection range, (i.e. Jan 2 to Jan 30), and once I do that I can no longer go back to the previous dates.

I save my apps in increments as I progress and this is happening to all previously saved revisions as well, without reloading the data.

I've tried restarting QV, saving a new versions and even updated QV to the latest. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Grant

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

That makes a lot of sense, it did seem to start working again but I will add that logic to be sure!

Not applicable
Author

‌not a priblem

from my research it looks like something was not getting set because if I added a trigger to verify and set it worked

take care