cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PSM
Contributor
Contributor

Date range matching

I would like to create a table showing the margin made on all date ranges.

Below is a table merging the To and From dates where the sales and cost price of a product have moved.

Because the dates of sales and cost overlap it creates a few different scenarios and I need to be able to display all.

Thank you for any help 🙂

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Given I am confused as heck on the dates, I think you are going to have to provide further information or attach a sample QVW with the data model etc. in order for someone to be able to try to sort things out, as I cannot make any sense of how the dates are aligning, and I suspect that has been the issue for the others too...

The best I can give you otherwise is the Design Blog area, hundreds of how-to posts out here from our experts, so you can search there to see if you can find something that helps, but that is the best I have for the moment.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.