Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Difference display graph/popup

Hi all !

There's something I've never see before... It's ENORMOUS for me ! I d'ont know if it's a bug or a parameters pb for the graph but look at the joining picture.

You will see a vertical bar chart, with some customization. But for one line, when i put my mouse on for displaying the pop-up, I don't have the same values ! 3244/3240 !

I use QV9 SR5.

Concerning the configuration, this is a bar chart where the number of dimension is limited (10) with a scrollbar. And we don't have check the checkbox for displaying values INTO bar. but when I check it, the value in the bar is correct ! I've got the good value 3240.

I uncheck the checkbox. Values goes outside bar and we've got the wrong value 3244 another time !

Where is the pb ? me or QV ?

Thanks all !

4 Replies
kji
Employee
Employee

Perhaps it is a stacked display, and there is a very small stack of size 4 to either side of the one you are hovering over?

Not applicable
Author

hum... I don't really understand what you mean.

The graph is order by Y values... So I don't know what QV can ad or remove of my value...

kji
Employee
Employee

What i mean is that for Goldman Sachs you got a value 3240 for Department = F10, and another value 4 for Department = F11 (or whatever other possible value there is for Department).

Not applicable
Author

I'm having the same problem - did you ever get this resolved?