Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Display Time as per "Region" Filter

Hi All,

I have created a line chart for my data - Email Responses by time of the day.

I have a filter "Contact Theater" which has values "APAC", "EMEA", "NA". The below chart displays data when I select "NA" as a filter. The time bucket information is in EST time zone.

I need to display the Time bucket data when I select a Region -> APAC or EMEA . My current issue is when I select APAC Region. It displays the time is GMT. If you see the below chart the email responses are highest at 10:00 PM-11:00 PM and also at 1:00 AM - 02:00 AM. I am guessing the time zone isn't changing when I select the APAC region. Can you please help?

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you have a look this

Time Bucket for Hour

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Anil for Sharing the Link. However I have already created the TimeBucket field in my load script. I just need to know when I select a different region I need to see the time data of that selected Region. In my second chart where I select the APAC region it gives me the data at odd times like 1:00 AM - 02:00 AM or 10:00 PM -11:00 PM.

MarcoWedel

please post a sample application to demonstrate this issue

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Seems you are working QS. Would you shre sample qvf file

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Marco,

Attached is  sample app. What I am looking for is the data should change on user selection of a region filter.

Eg: If the user selects APAC region the chart should change the data as per APAC time. What I am looking for is when Email Open rates are highest.