Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display all dates within date range

Hi All,

I am stuck with small error, not sure where I am going wrong.

I have a  dimension planning end date and [week end date with all dates , kind of master calender]. I need to show all week number +2 and -2 of  min and max range in a bar chart for planning project name.

so if I have values for date 12/9 to 19/9 then  I need to show 29/8 to 3/10.To achieve this em taking Min_weekdim=min(week end date)-2 and so on.

Now the problem is ,em able to display all week dimension having dates in planning end date.but I need to show all dates irrespective of planning end date. em using below

=aggr(concat({<[Week Ending Date]={'>=$(Min_weekdim)<=$(Max_weekdim)'}>}  distinct [Week Dimension]),[Week Dimension]

dimension.

I am not getting show all vales as its calculated dimension.  In expression I have sum (planning hours).

kindly help!

Thanks,

Prajna

1 Reply
sunny_talwar

Why don't you use set analysis instead of using calculated dimension. Set analysis is much more efficient as compared to calculated dimension. Would you be able to provide few rows of data with expected output to help you with a set analysis or calculated dimension solution?