Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Domross
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Display only the value of last record filtered by Date in the record

Hi all , how to display in test only the last value of record filtered by DateTo ?

Domross_0-1646307126234.png

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
maxgro
MVP
MVP

If I understand the question, you can make a chart with one dimension (Distributore) and 2 measures filtered by DataRiferimento (DataRiferimento is the variable in Calendar object)

FirstSortedValue({$ <Data={"<=$(=DATE(DataRiferimento))"}>} Data, -Data)

FirstSortedValue({$ <Data={"<=$(=DATE(DataRiferimento))"}>} Importo, -Data)

maxgro_0-1646313043756.png

View solution in original post

Domross
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

thnks maxgro ,

your solution solved my first problem , now i have another question , the total in a pivot ( or not pivot ) graph is not correct. (see 14 not 42  )  what is the solution ?

Domross_0-1646314724853.png

maxgro
MVP
MVP

maybe

SUM(AGGR(FirstSortedValue({$ <Data={"<=$(=DATE(DataRiferimento))"}>} Importo, -Data), Distributore))

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/May2021/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/ChartFunctions/Ne...

3 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

If I understand the question, you can make a chart with one dimension (Distributore) and 2 measures filtered by DataRiferimento (DataRiferimento is the variable in Calendar object)

FirstSortedValue({$ <Data={"<=$(=DATE(DataRiferimento))"}>} Data, -Data)

FirstSortedValue({$ <Data={"<=$(=DATE(DataRiferimento))"}>} Importo, -Data)

maxgro_0-1646313043756.png

Domross
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

thnks maxgro ,

your solution solved my first problem , now i have another question , the total in a pivot ( or not pivot ) graph is not correct. (see 14 not 42  )  what is the solution ?

Domross_0-1646314724853.png

maxgro
MVP
MVP

maybe

SUM(AGGR(FirstSortedValue({$ <Data={"<=$(=DATE(DataRiferimento))"}>} Importo, -Data), Distributore))

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/May2021/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/ChartFunctions/Ne...