Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Displaying Text Object when a Chart is shown

Hi All,

I again need your help, i have 3 chart in a container and want when i click on one of the container tab to show one chart to display a text object, and when i choose another tab with another chart that text object be hidden and show another one.

Please

Thanks for your help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

All objects including containers haven't any trigger to their state if they are active or not (or max/minimized/restored). The only way you could implement such a logic is to use variables within the layout-conditions triggered by buttons/textboxes which could be designed with frames like a container.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

AFAIK, it is not possible to hide the tabs of a container. This case, why are you using a container and why not simple charts if you need this anyway you can use simple charts with Hide and Show

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Anil, i am not pretending to hide/show tabs of a container, what i am trying to achieve is that when i click in one tab of the container a text object appear.

Cheers

marcus_sommer

All objects including containers haven't any trigger to their state if they are active or not (or max/minimized/restored). The only way you could implement such a logic is to use variables within the layout-conditions triggered by buttons/textboxes which could be designed with frames like a container.

- Marcus