Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shabarish0587
Contributor II
Contributor II

Distinct field in straight table

Hi,

I have a straight table in that i have claimnumber, date etc. in my straight table one claimnumber repeated multiple times.but  i want distinct claimnumber in straight table.

I tried with concat and FirstSortedValue(DISTINCT ClaimNumber,date,-1) but this is not getting the output. Please can any one tell me the solution for this. Please find the sample data file

5 Replies
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Hi Shabarish,

Each claim number have multiple IDs and cant be consider as duplicate.In some cases, there are many claims on different dates.

Capture.JPG

What you want to show in dimension and in expression?

Share the expected output.

Siva

shabarish0587
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Sivasankar,

I dont want ids in my table. We can remove ids and i want show the output in dimension.

PrashantSangle

Hi,

What is your required output???

Regards,

Prashant

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

find the attached qlikview. if you add date in the dimension you will see multiple records, reason is the claim number appeared in different dates or claims done on multiple dates.

-Siva

shabarish0587
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Sivasankar,

I am expecting the output what you have send that is correct but i want date with claimnumber.

like claimnumber with latest date only can you tell me  how to do this