Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III

Division in bar chart

Hi All,

I have a bar chart and written the following expression :

=Num(SUM({<MonthYear ={'>=$(=MonthStart(vCurrYear_SelectedMnth, 1-NUM(Month(vCurrYear_SelectedMnth))))<=$(=vCurrYear_SelectedMnth)'} >}[Strategic consumption]),'###0.0')/month(monthyear)

In bars i have data from Jan to July and this division value is only showing for one month. Now how can i show for all the months.

Can you please tell me is there anything i have to change the expression.

Thanks,

Bharat

5 Replies
PrashantSangle

can you provide sample file or provide screen shot of what you tried and what you are getting?

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Prashanth,

Pls find the attached qvw and you can see there only for july i can see exp1 data but i want to see for all the months..

PrashantSangle

change month(MonthYear) to num(month(MonthYear))

sum({<MonthYear=>} InsallBase) to sum(Total InsallBase)

Regards,

Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Prashant,

I have given the following expression:

=Num(SUM ({<MonthYear={'>=$(=MonthStart(vCurrYear_SelectedMnth1, 1-NUM(Month(vCurrYear_SelectedMnth1))))<=$(=vCurrYear_SelectedMnth1)'}

>}InstallBase),'###0.0')/num(month(MonthYear))

but still it is not working.. It is showing for one month.

PrashantSangle

This is because you are selecting monthyear

that's why you are getting it for one.

Regards,