Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ivandrago
Creator II
Creator II

Documents Missing and Not showing who has Logged in as?

Hello,

I am getting the following screen when accessing access point, any reason why this is?

Thanks

Ivan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Does your lisence cover clustering servers? If not QV will NOT allow you to have 2 servers at the same time. We moved QV to a new server & it was paramount to turn off the QV services on the old server before turning on the new box.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Not applicable

Hi, I guess you forgot to attach the screen capture.

Cheers

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

Are you using any proxy on your web configuration? Are all processes running properly?

ivandrago
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yeah all processes are working fine and no proxy is blocking this

Not applicable

Do the users have enough privileges to access the windows directories?

Regards

ivandrago
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes, it was before on another server and we are now using another server, but not sure what is different between the two servers to cause the page to look like this

Not applicable

Are the two servers running at the same time?, if they both are in the same domain running the will try to cluster

Regards.

Not applicable

Is the QVS running in the same domain as the users??

ivandrago
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I believe they are two seperate servers not on the same cluster, they have both been running at the same time before

Not applicable

Does your lisence cover clustering servers? If not QV will NOT allow you to have 2 servers at the same time. We moved QV to a new server & it was paramount to turn off the QV services on the old server before turning on the new box.