Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Error OLE DB Provider for SQL Server, The statement has been terminated

Hi guys,

I have a problem when running my development, I checked the size of my fields created to rule that this limit is exceeded when inserting into the SQL Server, and all is ok.

As additional data on my PC if run the project, but on the PC of the person that load the qvw (to then upload to the server) has this error, and also I created the table in SQL Server.

Someone can give help me regarding this error.

Thanks so much

Error.png

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Make sure you're allowed to write to the database. You need to enable that in the qlikview document too on the Settings tab in the Script Editor.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

I´m not sure, I'm going to review it, and can you say me please, what is the option where I  can enable it in qlikview? Menu > Setting and then?...

Thanks so much Gysbert

maxgro
MVP
MVP

script editor (ctrl+e) --> settings tab

1.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi maxgro,

I tried with that but I have the same error. Any other suggestions of what might be happening? or how can i fix it?

Thanks so much.

maxgro
MVP
MVP

start simple, remove if not exists begin end and check the result;

SQL INSERT .....

as Jahan suggested here

Re: how to insert CSV file data into database using Qlikview script

Not applicable
Author

Hi Maxgro,

The error is the same, i'm thinking that the error is for incompatibility of version maybe in drivers?, anyone know how to see drivers of OLE DB? or any other solution?

Thanks you very much.