Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Error in Expression:Nested Aggregation Not Alowd in Accesspoint

if ( COMMON_YEAR = year(today()) ,

if(GetSelectedCount(COMMON_DIRECT) = 0  and GetSelectedCount(COMMON_VPDIR) = 0  and GetSelectedCount(COMMON_DIRMGR) = 0  and GetSelectedCount(COMMON_MGR) = 0,

sum (aggr( if( (sum({<Data_Month_Billable=,Data_Month={">= $(=(YearStart(Today()))) <=$(=vClosedMonth)"} ,CATEGORY={"Billable"}>}BLENDED_ACT_ALLOC) > 0 or
sum({<Data_Month_Billable=,Data_Month={">=$(=vNextMonth) <=$(=(YearEnd(Today()))) "},CATEGORY={"Billable"}>}BLENDED_ACT_ALLOC) > 0 or
SUM({<Data_Month_Billable=,CATEGORY={"Billable"}>}if(Data_Month=(vNextMonth),BLENDED_ACTUALS)) > 0 ) and

SUM({<Data_Year={$(=YEAR(TODAY()))},Data_Month_Billable=,CATEGORY={"Billable"},REPORT_UNITS={'Units'}>} TOTAL_BUDGET) = 0, 1),COMMON_DIRECT,PROJECT_ID,OBS_SUBAREA))

above expression has been used and its working fine in the desktop version and fine in the dev-access point as well. And deployed to the QA and  reloaded. in the access point i am getting

can some body advice me on this issue.

TIA

Pavan

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is vNextMonth here? Is it a hardcoded value or an expression?

Not applicable
Author

vNextMonth is a variable

giving  date

sunny_talwar

Is this variable an expression? Can you share its definition?

Not applicable
Author

Let vNextMonth = Date(AddMonths('$(closedtemp)',1),'M/D/YYYY'); 

it gives current month as closedtemp is december

Not applicable
Author

as it is working fine, gives us the desired result.  even its working fine  after refreshing in the qmc/accesspoint.

once  deployed to the new server(QA) and after refreshing it, its hwoing that error message.

Something to do with  SR issue? 

Not applicable
Author

ok, I got it. QA is having not enough ram and if I select some other filters I could see the chart. nothing wrong with the expression, qa server having issues.

note: the error message for bar chart.

if you convert this chart to straight table then you will see some other message I believe?

anyhow, some times I will not understand the error handling/warning msgs in QV .

thanks guys. any more inputs would be appreciable.