Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashmitp869
Creator II
Creator II

Error in expression

Hi there,

Please kindly assist me with the below expression, I am getting Expression error

Count({<Identifier={'T','R','L'},[Ward Episode End Date.FinancialYear]={'$(=Max([Ward Episode End Date.FinancialYear])'},[Ward Episode End Date.MonthYear]={'$(=Max([Ward Episode End Date.MonthYear])'}>}[Total Ward Episodes] )

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You are missing a few parentheses. 

Count({<Identifier={'T','R','L'},[Ward Episode End Date.FinancialYear]={'$(=Max([Ward Episode End Date.FinancialYear]))'},[Ward Episode End Date.MonthYear]={'$(=Max([Ward Episode End Date.MonthYear]))'}>}[Total Ward Episodes] )

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
avinashelite

i don't see any  error the syntax , may the issue is with the field names ? share the app so that we could check more

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You are missing a few parentheses. 

Count({<Identifier={'T','R','L'},[Ward Episode End Date.FinancialYear]={'$(=Max([Ward Episode End Date.FinancialYear]))'},[Ward Episode End Date.MonthYear]={'$(=Max([Ward Episode End Date.MonthYear]))'}>}[Total Ward Episodes] )

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!